Period Required: Permanent Job Role
Role: The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications and integrate Odoo modules with other applications and IT hardware assets. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Design and develop Odoo applications/ modules (new module development, customization of existing modules, integration with other systems and IT assets such as Fingerprint system, customers ERPs, etc. through open APIs).
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Analyse, diagnose, and resolve errors related to Odoo modules and apps. Perform PostgreSQL data and database management tasks.
- Familiar knowledge within Odoo apps and modules e.g. Dashboard, Purchase, Inventory, Sales, Invoice, Accounting, CRM, and custom features.
- Interact with end-users, project stakeholders to analyse requirements and issues.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, Unix/Linux, and Windows platforms is a must.
- Prepare test cases for testing the current ERP and future development requirements. Testing may also include module testing, System Integration testing with other platforms company use, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to convey ODOO advantages and suggest ODOO improvements on current AS IS state to the business.
- Handling the software life cycle development of an Odoo module development from start to finish with support from business analyst within tight deadlines.
- Expertise in handling networking issues, purchasing and installation of IT hardware assets, admin access of email domain, antivirus and office 365 and other relevant apps and having the ability to communicate with third party vendors when required.
- Ensuring the data and information of the organization is kept safe and secure and accessible at all times.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer engineering, or similar.
- 2-4 years of ODOO technical experience in Service oriented / IT industries.
- Expert knowledge of ODOO versions modules development such as Odoo 10, Odoo 11, Odoo 12, and Odoo v13 in both community and enterprise (including SH).
- Intermediate knowledge of preparing software development life cycle project activities in both Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Intermediate knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking.
- An interest and understanding of software coding development, project management techniques and ERP computing systems.
- Understanding functional requirements and working with the business to perform the required developments .
Import & Export
cleared and delilvered
ocean import and export
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT AND EXPORT
Ask an Expert
Questions? We’ll connect you to people with answers. Tell us about you, and choose a topic to get started.