We are looking for a heavy-duty driver to join our operational team in Saudi Arabia – Saudi Only –
In this role, your main goal will pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed. Load and unload cargo. Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations.
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean.
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their cargo in case.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
Your Skills and Experiences
- Valid License
- Able to speak in English and Arabic language.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled in logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within NTF Group. If like us, you put your work at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Import & Export
Containers per month
cleared and delilvered
TEUs per month
ocean import and export
Weight (tons) per month
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT AND EXPORT
Ask an Expert
Questions? We’ll connect you to people with answers. Tell us about you, and choose a topic to get started.