We are looking for a Dispatcher to join our operational team in Saudi Arabia – Saudi Only –
In this role, your main goal will be Scheduling and dispatching drivers, work crews, vehicles to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs in line with the overall company strategy and policies.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch customer’s deliveries.
- Scheduling customer’s deliveries.
- Providing inventory terminal report update once occurred.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use Tracking system, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Verifies items and products FCL customers and sales team by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, delivery date and method, and current status; answering questions with working with sales department
- Providing a daily status report and inventory report.
- Tracking drivers during deliveries issues.
- Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of Trucks according to FCL orders and schedules.
- Handling and Coordinating with the drivers and allocate the drivers if needed.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain, Administration, or a similar discipline
- Proven experience in the Supply chain field and good understanding of the logistics
- Minimum1 year experience in Supply chain.
- Excellent command in English and Arabic language.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled in logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within NTF Group. If like us, you put your work at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Import & Export
Containers per month
cleared and delilvered
TEUs per month
ocean import and export
Weight (tons) per month
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT AND EXPORT
Ask an Expert
Questions? We’ll connect you to people with answers. Tell us about you, and choose a topic to get started.