We are looking for Customs Clearance executive to join our team in Saudi Arabia – Saudi Only –
In this role, your main goal will be including all the preparation of customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meet all applicable laws so that entry or export can occur.
- Participating in implementing the anticipated plans and programs as per the set goals to ensure internal work development and productivity increase
- Participating in the development of the Custom Clearance Section’s work plan and preparing work schedules and expediting workflow to improve efficiency of the Custom Clearance Section
- Following up with Operation department and Clients for reception of complete set of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes and ensure its compliance with Saudi Customs regulations and exemption lists requirements.
- Coordinating with the Clearing Agents and prepare supporting documents required for clearance, ensure on time submittal, and follow up for immediate clearance.
- Following up with the Sales (ALL), other customs Brokers Group and shipping lines for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Calculate duty payments owed on shipments.
- Calculate data to inform NTF operations.
- Confirming vessels arrival time to Operation department for payment purposes and release payment requisitions for shipments to guarantee availability of shipping documents prior to vessels arrival.
- Coordinating with the Sales and operation to ensure the correction for shipping document of customers.
- Following up with Operation Department to ensure on time & complete delivery of cleared shipments
- Examining invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to Custom Clearance activities
- Must have how to prepare and confirmed all import permits required for any shipment plus any and all import custom exemption documents, formats and formalities
- Ensure that shipments are cleared within the given period offered by the sea or airports, in order to not incur penalty payments.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Custom Clearance Manager
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain, Administration, or a similar discipline
- Proven experience in the Supply chain/Custom Clearance field and good understanding of the logistics
- Minimum1 year experience in Supply chain.
- Excellent command in English and Arabic language.
- Must have passed Customs work for Customs Brokerage Course
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled in logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within NTF Group. If like us, you put your work at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Import & Export
Containers per month
cleared and delilvered
TEUs per month
ocean import and export
Weight (tons) per month
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT AND EXPORT
Ask an Expert
Questions? We’ll connect you to people with answers. Tell us about you, and choose a topic to get started.