We are looking for an Accountant to join our team in Saudi Arabia – Saudi Only –
In this role, your main goal will be to manage all accounting transactions & activities in line with the overall company strategy and policies.
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Creating customer invoices.
- Follow all invoicing related issues.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Following with sales team invoicing and billing customer’s terms.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in finance, accounting, or a similar discipline
- Proven experience in the finance field and good understanding of the freight forwarding/maritime industry.
- Minimum1 year experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Excellent command in English and Arabic language.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled in logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within NTF Group. If like us, you put your work at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Import & Export
Containers per month
cleared and delilvered
TEUs per month
ocean import and export
Weight (tons) per month
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT AND EXPORT
Ask an Expert
Questions? We’ll connect you to people with answers. Tell us about you, and choose a topic to get started.